Saturday, October 18, 2008

Batman hates Dick... Grayson.

It's always fun to watch Batman beat up his ex(or even current) sidekicks! Here are a few pics of Dick Grayson getting his bell rung by the Dark Knight.
OK, Batman is still reeling over the death of Jason Todd, the recently deceased Robin, and Dick has the audacity to accuse Bruce of putting Jason out in dangerous situations before he was ready. Dick totally deserved this wicked left hook.
Sorry, Dick, I like you, but don't f### with the Batman while he's mourning. You're lucky that's the worst he did...
OK, this is a lot harder to defend. If you didn't know the story behind this pic, you'd think Batman was a cold hearted, child abusing SOB. I do know the back story, and I'm not gonna tell it just to make Bats look like a monster!
To make matters worse, not only does Batman batter his kid sidekick in public, he then proceeds to fire him and tell him not to come home. SHEESH. Poor Dick was orphaned by the death of his parents, and now was abandoned by the Batman. What an @ss####! (Trust me, there is alot more going on in these pictures than meets the eye, but it's just way funnier not knowing why Bats is beating poor Robin up!)

2 comments:

  1. duuuude..i so wanna know the backstory..... plz let it outta the bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I completely forgot I posted this! I still laugh at Batman just knocking poor Dick around for seemingly no reason... I THINK(and I may be wrong) that those bottom scans came from the Teen Titans Year One mini-series from a few years back. Long story short, Batman was being mind controlled, which is why he was knocking Dick around like that. I still like to think that he's just doing it to be an ass! :P

    ReplyDelete