Thursday, October 2, 2008

A first for everything...

I figured that I'd try this whole "blog" idea out, I mean everyone and their grandmother seems to have one, so why not me?? Right off the bat, let me state that I kind of expect this whole blog thing to be an exercise in futility, because I can't imagine anyone out there bothering to read anything written by me. Yes, I have very low self esteem. However, even if nobody was to ever read anything I post, the extra writing should help me out at school. I attend college full-time, so the more I write, the more I should be able to improve my typing as well as my overall writing skills. But if somebody out there does read this, cool! More power to you! As any potential readers might be able to tell from the title, I'll basically be writing about one of my favorite subjects, comic books. I currently own well over 5,000 comics(YEAH!) and try to read at least a few everyday. The majority of my collection are Marvels, but with the many terrible decisions they have been making recently, I've recently begun to discover the DC universe. Considering nobody will read this(I am also a pessimist at heart), and I have a test on Early American History tomorrow, I think I'll shut up for now. Hopefully, I'll have time to post something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment