Thursday, October 30, 2008

X-Men Legacy #215...

Overall- Because I'm must be a masochist, I've decided to give this comic another try... It can't POSSIBLY be any worse than the last one can it?????

Ehh... Prof. X sets up a meeting with Scott, and they talk about what a jerk X was all these years. Yeah. I get it already. Prof. X altered peoples thoughts. OK. He's one of the highest level of telepath out there, what does everyone expect, a saint?

Throughout this issue, Scott was still being the anti-Scott Summers, you know, the guy who acts nothing like the Scott Summers I've been reading about for these past several years. He hates Prof. X now. Well boo hoo. If Chuck wanted to, he could have just mindwiped the entire world several times over, to achieve the completion of his goals. But he didn't. Everything X has done, he's always had reason for. I don't know where all of Scott's holier than thou crap is coming from, but you'd think he'd have a little more respect for the man who practically raised him from his adolescent years.

What do I expect though? 3 out of 10 is what I'll give this one. Hey, I was right, it wasn't as bad as the last retched issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment