Sunday, October 26, 2008

Justice League of America # 25

Overall- I'm just going to come right out with it. I don't know what the #### was going on in this comic! Vixen put it best, when in response to Animal Man asking what was going on she said, "Beats the hell out of me. Weird stuff."

I literally didn't have the foggiest idea as to what was going on in like 85% of this comic. By the time I finished reading it, I was dazed and confused and left with a throbbing headache! The villain is a guy named Anansi, who is an African trickster God, so I think he was deliberately trying to make the story as confusing as possible for Vixen, who is the main heroine in this story.

However, in trying to trick/confuse Vixen, Anansi did a hell of a job tricking/confusing me as well! I really can't wait for this storyline to end, which it should next issue, because I'm really lost here... I guess I have to give this comic a 2 out of 10... Now for some aspirin to deal with this headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment