Monday, October 27, 2008

Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers #3

Overall- Meh. If you want to know how I feel about this comic, you're best bet is to read what I had to say about issue #2 of this series. The same basically applies here. I like the Young Avengers. Always did and always will. Same goes for the Runaways. Not even Chris Yost can screw that up, which surprises the hell out of me.

As for this comic, I only read it just to get it finished with. That's not ever a good reason to read something, but that's what I did, so I really just didn't care what happened in it, as long as Yost could hold himself off of murdering teen aged heroes, which happens to be his specialty. Since he was nice enough not to kill half the members of both teams, I'll be nice enough to give this comic a 3 1/2 out of 10. Trust me, that's me being nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment