Sunday, November 2, 2008

Final Crisis:Revelations #1

Overall- Wow, umm, I'm lost here... I don't really know what was going on here at all. I mean even a little. Why was the Question working with those weird zealots? How was Libra able to defeat the Spectre, who killed the wizard Shazam, with such ease?

I guess all these questions will be revealed in the upcoming issues of this series, or so I hope... Anyway, even with all the confusing parts, watching Dr. Light die made me pretty happy. Dr. Light richly deserved the fate he was given, I've detested him since Identity Crisis, and it was satisfying to watch him burn. That might sound a bit harsh, but the guy was an animal! Other then Light's death, the rest of this comic didn't do much for me. As a score, I'd give this comic a 5 out of 10, and most of that score is just based on the death of Dr. Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment