Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nightwing, cancelled?!?!

Boy, if the rumors are true, I'm going to be pretty pissed off... Not only that, but supposedly, Robin and Birds of Prey are on there way out as well... That's a pretty major portion of the Bat universe, so I don't really know what is going on here.

Maybe they'll restart these comics from #1, God knows Marvel LOVES to do that, as a pathetic way to boost sales. I hated when Marvel re-numbered many of their comics, such as the Avengers, Daredevil, the Incredible Hulk, etc. Why not just leave the numbering as it always was? Oh, that's right people love to collect #1 issues, so Marvel loves to "cancel" a comic, only to bring it back as a #1 collectors item. I hate that kind of crap. For he most part, the people who buy these #1 issues are the idiots who think that one day they'll be able to sell their "collectors item" for big money. Guess what, that almost never happens! Don't even get me started on the speculators from the 90's who almost bankrupted the entire comic book industry...

Hopefully, these rumors are false, but if they are true, maybe DC will just put all the characters from all three books into some kind of single team comic. All I know is that if this in some way leads to Dick Grayson dying, he's been rumored to be on the way out since Infinite Crisis, I will be to angry to express myself in words... Anyway, just figured I'd rant about these rumors a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment