Thursday, November 6, 2008

Titans #3

Overall- This issue was OK... But I will go on record right now and say that I wish Nightwing would stay the hell away from Starfire. I like Nightwing. I can even kind of tolerate Starfire, but I HATE when they are together. HATE HATE HATE! Trust me, I have my reasons, and if asked I'd give them.

Alright with that out of the way on to this comic. It seems that Trigon didn't just have 1 other child besides Raven, he had 3... Hey, Trigon is an extra dimensional pseudo-satanic demonic despot, why should it be a surprise that he ran around on Raven's mother? If I was an extra dimensional pseudo-satanic demonic despot, I probably have a lot more then just 4 kids, but that's just me... Oh boy, let me get back on track here...

Anyway, the Titans split into 3 groups to track down the 3 other women Trigon boinked. Each group runs into a dead end, but each group also acted very uncharacteristically during the search. Donna and Flash begin to envy one another, Nightwing and Starfire couldn't keep their hands off of each other and I mean in the good way, while Raven and Beast Boy get into a physical altercation.

Afterwards, all the Titans get back together and realize that something was way off with their actions. They are then confronted by three men who take credit for the Titans weird behaviors and claim to be the sons of Trigon. Well, they certainly have their father's eyes!

I liked this comic even though I hate to see Dick and Kory together, oh wait, I already ranted about that. Well, other then that, I like the idea of Trigon's sons, and look forward to reading the next issue. For a score this gets a 6 1/2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment