Friday, July 16, 2010

You want reviews? Here's your reviews!!!

Hey X-Maniacs, X here with another batch of Friday reviews. I did all of the comics requested of me, with the glaring exception of Flash #3... I just don't want to read that comic! It's sort of like New Avengers #1... I have it, and I know I should read it, but I just can't bring myself to open the cover because I'm almost certain I'll be let down. So instead of Flash #3 I figured I'd review Red Robin #14, which arrived in the mail yesterday. Honestly, I think I made the right choice, since Red Robin was actually a VERY good read. So that's it for tonight, I might try putting up a new Let's Talk About: or a Versus type post Saturday, but that all depends on what plans I have and how heavily I plan on studying. Okay, enough babbling, here's hoping you guys enjoy the reviews, X out.

5 comments:

  1. I'm gonna hurt my self replying to all these comics! So YOU BETTER RECIPROCATE!!!! Yeah, I like the word reciprocate now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like last week, it looks like you've done an awesome job and posted a whole slew of new reviews. Definitely looking forward to reading these.

    However (also just like last week!), I literally just finished a review of my own so I need a break from the computer screen for a little while. But this'll be the first thing I do when I come back, along with JT's post from yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I'd like to know how you could hurt yourself responding to posts JT! That would be some hardcore posting!

    No problemo Marc. I'll be sure to check out whatever it is you've posted after I'm done here tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey X, the internet was down for a bit so I' just joined the party. I'll go hit up the reviews in a second, but I wanted to throw in my 2 cents: I would love a versus post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that Kello! I'm strongly leaning towards doing a versus type post tomorrow(or would that be later today...), so you may get your wish!

    ReplyDelete