Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Comic Day! March 13th edition.

Hey guys and gals, JT here and it's that time of the week, New Comic Day! After an awesome haul of comics last week, let's see what this week has for us. My comic haul consists of Batman #18, Batman and Robin #18, Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth #3, Walking Dead #108, Age of Ultron #2, Alpha: Big Time #2, Avenging Spider-Man #18, Secret Avengers #2, Thor: God of Thunder #6, Uncanny X-Men #3 and Wolverine #1. So with a total of eleven comics this week, you can expect to see my reviews on my usual days, Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. As for what I'm reviewing, I plan on reviewing Batman #18, Uncanny X-Men #3, and Batman and Robin #18. Yep, I'm abdicating Avenging Spidey to X so I can see what happens in Batman and Robin, so it better be good! Now I'll hand things over to buddy, X. So til next time, this is JT, signing off!

Hey, it's X, and I've neglected to work on this post until the very last minute...  So before JT lambasts me for my sloth, here are the books I'll be picking up later on...  Batman #18, Superboy #18, Team 7 #6, Walking Dead #108, Age of Ultron #2, Alpha: Big Time #2, Avenging Spider-Man #18, Fantastic Four #5, Secret Avengers #2, Thor: God of Thunder #6, Thunderbolts #6, Ultimate X-Men #24, Uncanny X-Men #3.  13 books for me means I beat JT this week!  Ha HA!!  Anyway, I'm going to try to get two or three reviews up for Thursday, expect reviews for Age of Ultron and Alpha definitely though.  Besides Thursday, I'll be busting out reviews on Saturday and Monday.  And that's it from me.  Until next time, X out!

6 comments:

  1. Cool, you got Cornell/Davis Wolverine! Would like to hear your thoughts on that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey TRobb, I read Wolverine and I loved it. Great issue, if Cornell's Wolverine series is as strong as this issue, it may be the best Wolverine stories since Origins.

      Delete
    2. Glad you liked it. I'll definitely pick up the number one.

      You didn't like Aaron's run on Wolverine? I thought Aaron did a great job in "Get Mystique," "Wolverine goes to Hell," and "Wolverine's Revenge." One of the all-time great Wolverine runs IMO.

      Delete
    3. I actually completely forgot about Aaron's run...which is weird because I LOVED Get Mystique. Wolverine goes to Hell was average to me but Get Mystique is one of my favorite Wolverine stories.

      Delete
  2. I just finished Uncanny X-men 3 and the Avenger are scum..they don't seem to care how humanity treats mutants especially the mutant children being targeted and treated like trashy criminal.. It was pointless to even recruit Havok...just a hypocritical front is all. I hear that one of the O5 will recruit to team Cyclop Revolution come next issue! Can't wait for that! A big fan of All New Xmen and Uncanny X-men. Bendis is amazing with character development and drama. By the way...been a long time since I posted but been following along steadily. So....what's up X and JT! It's the surprise return of ya boy Rad-T! Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats up Rad-T? I'm actually about to knock out my review for Uncanny in a little while but I really liked that issue, I found myself agreeing with both teams, especially Emma and Cyclops, but Hawkeye made some pretty good points too. And really? I kinda how it's Angel... I don't know who else it could be besides him.

      Delete