Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let's Talk About: Those Blasted Bullet Reviews!

Howdy all, it's X again, this time with some 'splainin to do. You see, I'm going to be busy this next week finishing out the current semester at school. Really busy. What exactly does this mean for you, the non-paying customers of X's wacky blogerific blog? Basically it means that I just don't have the time to post my normal, semi-acceptable reviews. But fear not true believers, I STILL plan on posting some comic related thoughts, incoherent ramblings and yes, reviews as well! See, I know that if I simply abandon the blog for a week, I'll have a HARD time getting back into the swing of things... It happened before, last year at around this time as a matter of fact, so in an effort to stay connected to the blog, I'm going to go and bust out some craptacular bullet point reviews. Ah yes, the bullet point reviews, last bastion of the lazy blogmaster... I'll hit on the main things that happened in each comic, give my thoughts, the score and a scan, and then move on to the next one. Um, so yeah, that's the long and the short of it. As always, toss me a comment if you want, because no matter HOW much work I have, I always take a few minutes to respond to those. That'll do it for now, until next time, X out.

No comments:

Post a Comment