Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Me brain no is right work...

Wow, I've really forgotten just how tough school can be at times! Frigging professors... I just need to make it through the next week and I'm home free! I'm handing in a history paper tomorrow morning(which I finished up a few minutes ago), I've got a English paper due Friday, the final history paper for that course due next Thursday, another English paper due next Friday, as well as a math(?!?)paper due next Friday as well... Who the hell ever heard of a math paper??? What ever happened to the old days when all you had to worry about in math was a test? Oh wait, I HAVE a math test this coming Monday! Damn professors! Once I get through next Friday though, things should taper off dramatically. I've got a pile of new comics that I still haven't been able to get to yet, and I really don't anticipate reading them until after May 1st. So instead of any new reviews, I'll stick to posting some pictures tonight, before I try to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment