Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Comic Day! May 15th edition

Wow, it's already time for a New Comic Day post!  That's... surprising, actually...  I mean, I STILL haven't finished off last week's books!  Mainly because I have next to zero interest in reading about Batman and Clayface, but still...  Huh.  Let's see what this week has in store, and hope we have some good books coming out...  Nightwing #20, Red Hood and the Outlaws #20, Fatale #14, Age of Ultron #8, Avengers: Enemy Within #1, FF #7, Iron Man #10, Nova #4, Thunderbolts #9, X-Factor #256.  Cool, only 10 books this week!  I needed that, especially after last week's suck-fest.  I'm required to do two reviews around here, on Thursday and Saturday, so expect a review for Age of Ultron #8 on Thursday, mainly because JT is a jerk!  Seriously, I tried to push this title on him, but he was all, "Hell no am I reviewing that garbage, X!" and here we are.  So yeah, expect a rather dour review of that comic on Thursday.  As for Saturday...  I honestly have no clue what I'll be reviewing...  I'm thinking either Nightwing, Nova or Iron Man.  Whichever strikes my fancy, either good or bad.  Most of the rest will be in Monday's Best of the Rest post.  As for Tuesday, I'll be busting out a Throwback review that's absolutely mad!!!  And yes, that's actually a hint!  That'll do it for me, now I hand things over to the Dean of Mean, the Master of Disaster, the Reel Joker himself, JT.  As for me?  X out.

Hey, hey, hey comic lovers! JT here with my half of this week's New Comic Day post. After beating that jabroni X last week and having more comics than him for the first and probably only time ever, I felt I should say something, as a wise man named Nelson Muntz once said, "Ha Ha!" Now that I've done that, let's get to the comics! This week I plan on picking up Regular Show #1, Red Hood and the Outlaws #20, Age of Ultron #8, Iron Man #10, Nova #4, and Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #23. Hm... small week. Of those six comics, you can expect single reviews for Red Hood and Ultimate Spidey. If I chime in the BOTR post it will be to review Nova and possibly Regular Show. Til then, this is JT, signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the reviews this week boys. Really curious as to what you'll think about the Enemy Within storyline X.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisha!! The next comic up on my pile is the Enemy Within one. And tbh, it has to be better than the other books I've read so far... Yuck!

      Delete