Friday, December 18, 2009

A LAZY look at Justice Society of America 80-Page Giant #1

Writers: Too many to list. Artist: A whole mess of people.

What I Thought(In 200 words or less!): This comic collected 7 original stories about various JSA members. The stories were all(loosely)connected to a main story which bookended this comic. To be perfectly honest, I read this comic about 3 days ago, and I can barely remember any of the stories as I type this today... That should tell you alot right there. In case you're curious as to which characters were spotlighted, here ya go; Mr. America, Citizen Steel, Amazing Man, Wildcat(the younger one), Cyclone, and Damage. I'd only recommend this one if you are an absolute die-hard JSA fan. If not, then you should probably save your $5.99(!!!).

Score: 5 1/2 out of 10.Parenting 101 with Ted Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment