Monday, December 28, 2009

Finally catching up.

Thanks to the now infamous mail snafu from several months ago(and no, I STILL haven't gotten my missing books...)I wound up falling way behind in my comic book reading. For instance, there are some titles(such as New Avengers and Nova)where I'm three months behind. Since I'm getting really tired of staring at this big pile of unread comic books, I've decided the best thing I can do is just read through most of these books as fast as I can and bypass posting reviews for them. Since it takes me about about 30 minutes to post a comic review, and I usually spend two hours a night on my blogs, that only equates to 4 reviews a night, and that's just not going to get the job done, especially since I've got something like 50 comics to get to, with new ones arriving all the time. If I come across an exceptionally good comic(or horrendously bad one!)I'll throw out a quick review for it. Once I've drudged through all of the older comics, I can start reviewing the newer books again, but until then, this blog is going to be a little bit on the quiet side. I do plan on putting up a best of the year post sometime towards the end of the week, so be on the look out for that. Well, that's it, I'll still be answering any comments you guys put up, so keep the comments coming. The only thing left to say now is Long Live The Legion!

No comments:

Post a Comment