Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Comic Day! November 21st edition.

Hey Comic Readers and True Believers, JT here with this week's New Comic Day. This is a pretty big week as we finally have the much hyped issue of Amazing Spider-Man that will basically lead into the new Spidey series we have coming in January. Dan Slott's been pimping this issue HARD, for months, so needless to say that's getting picked up by your truly, but let's see what else I picked up. This week I plan on grabbing Iron Man #2, Justice League #14, Amazing Spider-Man #698, Captain America #1, Hawkeye #4, Minimum Carnage Omega, and Ultimate Spider-Man #17. As for my reviews, I'm reviewing Justice League #14, Amazing Spider-Man #698, and Ultimate Spider-Man #17. My review days are Friday, Sunday and Tuesday, and you can expect ASM #698's review this Friday. Now, enough of my jabbering, time to pass the torch to my buddy X.

And now it's X-time!  Not all that much for me to say here, so I'll just get to which books I plan on picking up from the shop later on today...  Hellblazer #297, Nightwing #14, Red Hood and the Outlaws #14, Amazing Spider-Man #698, Avengers #34, Captain America #1, Daredevil #20, Dark Avengers #183, Hawkeye #4, Iron Man #2, Ultimate X-Men #18.1, Uncanny X-Force #34, & X-Factor #247...  Besides those, I MAY also be picking up Indestructible Hulk #1, Comeback #1, Clone #1 and Minimum Carnage Omega #1...  It's REALLY telling that Minimum Carnage Omega is on the maybe list...  Usually when I start a storyline/x-over I stick with it til the end, but after how awful the fifth part of this storyline was, I'm not all that keen on wasting $4 on it...  I'll be reviewing Captain America #1, Iron Man #2 and either Hawkeye #4 or Red Hood #14(Nightwing is also a slim possibility).  My review days are Thursday, Saturday and Monday.  And that's it, until tomorrow for a review of Cap #1, X out.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good list, will you review all of those comics? By the way I wanted to tell you that I'm a big fan of your blog. And I noticed you are an X-Factor fan just like me, so feel free to stop by my blog any time:

    www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete