Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Week in Pictures. May 9th - May 15th.

Hey hey, it's new feature time here at the blog! I used to add a comic scan from every comic I read to each review I do, but unfortunately, work has halted me from using my scanner when I'm typing up my reviews... However, I still want to post some pictures, so that's what this post is. I'll take about 5 comics from the past week, scan 'em, post 'em and comment on 'em, thus bringing some color to this blog. But enough talk, let's get to the scans!

Wolverine and the X-Men #10
wolverine and the x-men #10
Oh just stab him already!!

Captain America and Hawkeye #630
captain america and hawkeye #630
Cap has the worst luck with weird transformations... Cap-Wolf anybody?

Deadpool #54
deadpool #54
Huh, Deadpool is one handsome devil!

Batman and Robin #9
batman and robin #9
FINISH HIM!!!

Avenging Spider-Man #7
avenging spider-man #7
I love the bottom two panels of this page...

Journey Into Mystery #637
journey Into mystery #637
Heh... Nate rules...

No comments:

Post a Comment