Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ch-ch-changes.

So I'm actually typing this up at 2:21AM and am on my lunch break at work. As I mentioned before, I was offered a full-time spot at the job I'm working at, at a higher pay rate! However, it's not all flowers and sunshine, since I'll be working overnight, and sleeping most of the day. In other words, I've become a vampire! Just without the flawless looks. And constant craving for blood. Now, this backwards way I'll be living until the next promotion/job change is going to obviously have some major ramifications for the blog... For one thing, my posts are going to become very sporadic. I'll be able to read the comics I get during my lunch breaks, and possibly even type up a quick review, but I won't be able to add scans or post anything until I get home from work. Sadly, I can see the blog suffering a lot from my added job responsibilities... Hopefully not to the point where I'll have to call it quits, but you never know... Worry not though, I've been doing this blog for a good 4 years now, I'm sure I'll figure something out. I just figured I'd let you guys know what was up and to expect lots of changes to my blogging schedule over the next few days/weeks... Well, that's it, the sun has risen so I'll be heading to sleep now, until later, Vampire X out.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the pay bump, X! I'll keep on reading this blog, no matter how sporadic your posts get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality sucks man, I know how full-time work can kill a blog. Here's hoping you and JT can keep the blog going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely sticking around as well. Since I don't really read any new comics you're how I stay current :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire X, as said before I'll gladly help out and post more if ya need me to buddy, this blog is definitely getting four more years, and then it can retire, get fat and play golf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Now I'm almost forced to continue to refer to myself as Vampire X, JT... It all fits too! Hell, my avatar IS Nate when he kind of/sort of turned into a vampire, so Vampire X is fitting. And why 4 more years? 8 years is all? That's such an odd number... Who retires after 8 years!? Thanks for the offer though, I'll def be taking you up on it! :P

    I'll definitely try to keep the blog up and running, the posts may just look different(possibly no pics since I don't have my scanner with me at work), and it may take me longer to actually get them posted, but dagummit, I shall try my hardest to keep the posts churning out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know nothing of the US presidency? Come on vampire X! And that name is definitely sticking. And consider it done mi amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, so my blog has been elected to a second term? Is that what happened to your blog? It ran against mine and lost? :P

    My own family is calling me a vampire now, so yeah, I'd say Vampire X is going to stick...

    ReplyDelete