Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Still no new reviews???

Yeah, so I still won't be posting any new reviews. I've just got way too much homework to catch up on. I'm hoping that by tomorrow I'll(FINALLY!)have some new reviews/stuff posted, but that all really depends on what my professors decide to throw at me tomorrow. Before I go, I figure I'll share an e-mail I received from the Marvel Comics subscription department regarding the Runaways series.

Hey, True Believers! Runaways ended with issue #14. As a courtesy, we've transferred your subscription from Runaways to New Mutants, our newest title that follows the adventures of your beloved teenage mutant super heroes in training! If you already subscribe to New Mutants, your subscription will be extended by the number of issues you had remaining in your Runaways subscription.

Um, no thanks!!! Jeez, I can't seem to get away from that abysmal New Mutants series! Needless to say, I'll be sending Marvel an e-mail requesting my remaining Runaways subscription gets transferred elsewhere, I just have to figure out which series I want to subscribe to.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, female Loki really bugs me... I know it's a silly, nit-picky thing, but I like my Loki old-school.

    ReplyDelete