Thursday, March 1, 2012

Amazing Spider-Man #680

Last review of the night, Amazing Spider-Man... Yep, that's all I've got.

Amazing Spider-Man #680:

Summary: John Jameson is working on a space station when something bad happens. Peter Parker sees this and heads to the Baxter Building(as Spider-Man), hoping to use one of the FF's spaceships to find out what happened. Only the Human Torch is home, as the rest of the team are out doing stuff. Torch offers to fly Spidey to the station, and Spidey accepts. Upon reaching the station, the duo find themselves attacked by hundreds of Dr. Octopus's octobots. Jameson ends up saving the heroes, at which time he reveals that the entire station crew(with the exception of himself) had become... um, octobot-zombies. This issue ends with the possessed space station crew members preparing to attack Spidey, Torch and Jameson.

Thoughts: There we go, that was a nice, quick review! This was another comic that I didn't really have a problem with. The story was logical(Spidey's friend is in trouble in space. Spidey needs to get to space. The FF have spaceships... etc), while unspectacular. I mean this was a good read and all, but it wasn't something I'd go out of my way recommending...

Score: 7 out of 10.
amazing spider-man #680
And Spidey's supposed to be the genius?

3 comments:

  1. oh Next Week the last issue of The Childrens Crusaide is coming out YEEEEAAAHHHHH!

    and winter soldier looks good, the preview showed that they will be dealing with some stuff related to Secret War (one of my fav comic storys) so i very happy there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh BS X, Torch did not "Offer", Spidey had to damn near pull him off the couch and had to spoil all of the shows he missed while he was dead, including Walking Dead! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "oh Next Week the last issue of The Childrens Crusaide is coming out YEEEEAAAHHHHH!" FINALLY!!!!!!!! :D I think we all know what next week's Pick of the Litter is going to be! :D

    What do you want from me, JT?! You're lucky if I got half of the story in this comic straight! :P See, now when I botch something in a review I can blame work! :D

    ReplyDelete