Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Days Are Here Again!

My new adapter arrived today for my laptop(a full day early, thank you Amazon!), meaning I am back online! Huzzah! With less time spent online thanks to my powerless laptop, I was able to read a whole slew of comics and trades, now it's just a matter of me getting the things I read reviewed... For tonight I'll be posting a 10 Thoughts post on the recent issues of Invincible(excluding the most recent issue, which will get a proper review), and hopefully tomorrow I'll be posting reviews for some of the books I picked up this past Wednesday. That's it, that's all, X out!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats dude, glad ya finally got ya charger and are back for good. Now crank those reviews out like a evil taskmaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been typed, it shall be done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, X...you weren't gone very long, so I didn't even really notice! Glad you got a bunch of reading done though. It's amazing what you can accomplish without the distractions of the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I had so many posts saved up to publish that it was like I wasn't even gone, even though I was pretty much in the dark for three days! I've got to agree with you, Marc... With no Internet, I was FLYING through my various comic piles!

    ReplyDelete