Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where's the love? Here's the love!

With the dread Valentine's Day fast approaching, I figured I should post some pictures of comic book characters spreading the love! So, for the next 14 days, get ready for some good, old fashioned comic book lovin'! Who better to start with than this blog's namesake, and one of my all-time favorite comic book characters, Nate Grey? Above, Nate and Fatale.Ah yes, pictured above is Threnody, the woman Nate should have ended up with...

Damn you Terry Kavanagh!!! Instead of Nate and Threnody winding up together, Terry(while writing "X-Man")thought it would be a good idea to have Nate and Madelyne Pryor, the clone of Nate's mother, swapping spit... Why would ANYONE think THIS was a good idea?????? Great, now that I've seen this picture I have the urge to vomit...

No comments:

Post a Comment