Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Comic Day! December 19th edition

Hey guys and gals, JT here with this week's New Comic Day post! Before we jump into it, just wanna let you guys know that the blog is my hands this weeks. Without getting into specifics, X is having some health problems, so while he tries to heal up and feel better, I told him I'd take over and give him the week off. So, that said, get well soon amigo! Now with that taken care of, let's check out my comic haul for the week, shall we? I picked up Idolized #4, Green Lantern #15, Nightwing #15 (only for Death of the Family!) Red Hood and the Outlaws #15 (See Nightwing), Saga #8, All New X-Men #4, Avengers Arena #2, Hawkeye #6, Scarlet Spider #12.1, Thor: God of Thunder #3, Thunderbolts 2, and Ultimate Spider-Man #18. Wooooo! That's a total of 12 comics for me, and if ya think THAT'S bad, X said he has 24 this week... Well, let's see, I'm not gonna promise a review everyday, but I will promise at least three, anything more than that is a bonus! I will review All New X-Men #4, Ultimate Spider-Man #18 and Hawkeye #6, if I do more, those may be abridged reviews but I doubt you guys mind. So, expect those reviews starting Thursday, until then, this is JT, signi...nah, screw that, since he's gone this week, I'm stealing it. JT out!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your hawkeye review. Definitely a filler issue but i don't mind it when it is GOOD filler!

    -Also, not sure if anyone you guys know is reading it, but the indestructible Hulk series has been great in just 2 issues if you ask me. I am partial (LOVE) mark waid's writing though. Check it out if you get a chance in trade or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cap, I haven't read Hawkeye yet but I plan on reading it soon. And I haven't checked out Indestructible Hulk, but If I continue to hear good things I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you guys hear about Spider-Man #700 being leaked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get your thoughts on Amazing Spider-Man #700? I read the leaked version and I'm at a lost for words. My comic book store is giving me a copy of it today and I'm really hoping, once I re-read it, it has a different outcome. It's not that I can't accept what happened, it's that I believe Peter deserved better than that. I know it's a comic and people return all the time but this was weak.

    ReplyDelete