Monday, October 10, 2011

The return of the Retro-Reviews!

Yep, you read this post's title correctly, since I've already finished up my new comic books this week, I get to do something that I hardly ever get the opportunity to do here at the blog, post some back issue reviews! See, besides my new comics, I usually read a good 20 or so back issues every week. On top of that, I have a comic collection that HAS to be well over 20,000 singles and trades by this point. In other words, I have A LOT of back issues laying around my place! Unfortunately, I can't review those back issues here on the blog due to time constraints... There are only so many hours in the day, and I can't spend all of them blogging... Yet. However, I CAN pull out some back issues and give them reviews since my new comics are out of the way! So until Wednesday I'll be pumping out Retro-Reviews in the place of my regular reviews, four a night, starting tonight. Same sucky reviews, but with older comics! Kick back and enjoy the trip through comic book history. Who knows, if these go over well, maybe I'll make them a staple here at the blog. Until later, X out.

No comments:

Post a Comment