Thursday, October 27, 2011

Damn Blogger!

If there's a bit of delay in my posting tonight, blame Blogger... For whatever reason, whenever I try to post an image with my blog post, I'm getting the "This image could not be uploaded due to an internal error" message... So either Blogger or Picasa are screwing up somewhere along the line. I've spent the last hour searching the web(in vain) and have seemingly come up with a way to work around the problem(an annoying process that involves working through Picasa to get a link for the blog post, copying said link and then pasting it to the blog before publishing), but I'm not 100% sure it's going to take care of the problem permanently, so if any of my posts don't have a scan attached to them, that's the reason why. Now let's see if I can get another post up...

It also seems that the images are coming up way larger than they should... I'll have to try to fix THAT as well... Damn Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment