Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hell Yeah #2

Sorry about the lateness of the posts tonight, but since I'm FINALLY off from work tomorrow, I was actually able to spend some time playing the awesome Skyrim after work today. Man am I hooked on that game... Anyway, TWO more Image books on tap for the night, which is really amazing to me... This week I picked up 1 DC book and THREE Image ones... Plus like 10 Marvel ones. It used to be that I'd pick up like 10 DC books and maybe 4 or 5 Marvel books... The moral of this rambling? I don't know... Things change?

Hell Yeah #2:

Summary: So three women, presumably girlfriends of Ben Day from other dimensions, meet up with Ben and tell him that a mysterious figure had murdered the Bens in their dimensions, so they were trying to stay ahead of the dimensional-hopping murderer. Ben and his friend, Sara, are a bit dubious about the story from the trio of women, but seem to buy into it. The leader of the women swears that she was going to kill whoever the murderer is, and this one ends with us learning that the murderer is Ben's mother.

Thoughts: Ugh, I have no idea where this story is going... This is one of the rare cases where I'm enjoying the art way more than the story. It's not horrible, but it's not interesting either... It's just kind of meh. After this issue, I'm on the fence concerning whether or not I should get the third issue, although in all honesty I am heavily leaning towards “not” at the moment.

Score: 5 out of 10.
hell yeah #2
That's almost definitely gonna leave a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment