Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Secret Invasion #6(of 8)

Overall- The heroes return from the Savage Land and add Captain America, Thor and Nick Fury and his forces to their ranks. The Skrull forces meet them, and they battle in about 4 big splash pages. Whoopee...

The main story points are that the Skrulls seem to claim that Reed Richards was responsible for the Invasion, and the Skrulls are also counting on Wasp for some reason, even though Reed has cleared her of being a Skrull.

Meh. By now, I think you should all know how I feel about this drivel, so I won't waste anymore of your time or mine by writing anything else. For a score, I'll go with a 2 1/2 out of 10. I was glad to see Marvel Boy appear, but the fact that he is stuck in this horrible storyline makes his appearance a bittersweet one.

No comments:

Post a Comment