Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Comic Day...

Well, school did wind up getting canceled for me due to snow and(mainly)ice, which is similar to what like 1/3 of the country got buried under. Needless to say, I'm not going to head outside into what looks like a damn hockey rink to get my comics today. I'm crazy, but not THAT crazy! So most likely I'll pick up my comics on either Thursday or Friday, and put up a weather delayed New Comics Day post then. Since today should be a rather quiet day, hopefully I'll be able to post at least one Quick Hits post, as well as a regular review. Hopefully... Since that's pretty much all I have to mention right now, I'll throw up not one, not three, but TWO Random Comic Scans and call this post a wrap. Until next time, X out.What can I say, I thought this scene was funny.

Punisher killing Dr. Doom??? Um, I don't think so...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe was so over-the-top that I thought it was fun. No way the realy Frank would EVER be able to do half the stuff he does in that comic, but oh well.

    I just found out earlier today there was a recent miniseries called Marvel Universe vs. The Punisher, and I was intrigued. Do you know anything about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe was so over-the-top that I thought it was fun." That's one of those comics where you can just turn your brain completely off and enjoy the ride. Killing Dr. Doom with a sledgehammer, electrocuting Wolverine... It was all so stupid! :P

    I actually got the freebie poster from my comic shop when it came out, meant to pick up the mini, and then TOTALLY forgot! I don't have any idea what it's about, but if I see the trade, I may end up picking it up. If you happen to read up on it, feel free to fill me in, Marc.

    ReplyDelete