Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well, I was hoping to post a few reviews and get back to the comments that were left for me, but my sloth-like behavior, coupled with a Powerpoint project that needed to be completed have ruined all of that. On the plus side I'm now done with that blasted Powerpoint project, and should have some spare time to do a few reviews tomorrow(hopefully 5!). So that's how I spent my Halloween. Fun, right? Hopefully you X-Maniacs have managed to have more fun today than I did(and if you didn't, I truly pity you...). Before I go, I figured I'd post a very creepy, Halloween-esque picture of everybody's favorite scarecrow-themed DC character, the Scarecrow! What, he IS scarecrow-themed... That's it for me today, X out!

5 comments:

  1. Awww sorry to hear you were stuck doing homework!! If it makes you feel any better, at least you were home and chilling instead of being at work, like me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I guess it's safe to say that we both had a real sucky Halloween then, Lisha! Oh well, hopefully next year will be better for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Pretty much. Next year, I plan on sitting back with candy and goodies watching scary movies with J and get some comic reading in. Maybe I'll get Return of Bruce Wayne and read, it was so bad it's scary. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that sounds like a good plan! Oh, and this: " Maybe I'll get Return of Bruce Wayne and read, it was so bad it's scary." had me rolling, Lisha! Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao. Glad I wasn't the only one who found that line funny.

    ReplyDelete