Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Random Scan(s) of the Week!

So I was going to post reviews for Batman: Gates of Gotham #4 and that Batman Retro 1980's comic today, but I'm just not in a reviewing mood... You see all of the reviews I post weekly, every so often I just need a break! To make up for my laziness, here are three completely random scans that I've found on my computer for some reason... I'll have those two Bat comics up, reviewed and posted come tomorrow, but for today? Enjoy the complete and utter randomness presented below.


Hawkeye is SO much > than Green Arrow it's actually a bit sad...


Vulcan makes a very valid point here.


The devil sure does have an interesting sense of style... I doubt many demons would bust out the lime green suit...

6 comments:

  1. Aww it's okay X, everyone deserves a break!! Especially you due to all the great reviewing you do.
    Hope you enjoy your day off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Shiar guy on the throne so reminds me of a boss i used to have. he was a tough guy to bullshit when it came to how your work day was progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right about that green suit. Yeeg...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah screw the Vulcan! & NERON IS GLORY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the Hawkeye/Green Arrow scan from? Love the blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind words, Anonymous! That scan is from the four issue Avengers/JLA mini from 2003(I think... it was around that year...). It was written by Kurt Busiek and the art was done by George Perez, and it was, in my opinion at least, one of the better, if not the best Marvel/DC team-up comics ever put out.

    ReplyDelete