Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day=No New Reviews?

Yay, so I wound up with a snow day today! I woke up, saw that my school was closed, and was able to grab two extra hours of sleep, which is always a good thing. Of course I wish I would have known that my school was going to be closed last night, so I wouldn't have wasted most of last night studying for an Accounting test that I wouldn't have to worry about for several days... Anyway, here I am, figuring that I'd be able to post a few reviews on this blog tonight, maybe even do some other kind of post, sounds good, right? Wrong! I had to do a paper for my Introduction to Musical Theatre class on vaudeville of all things, and that paper took a little bit longer to finish then I thought it would... But that's fine, because I was still intending on posting something exciting and new to this blog tonight... And then my Social and Political Philosophy class struck... Ugh. I had to find a recent news article that illustrated either Kant's Deontology, or Mill's brand of Utilitarianism. From there I had to describe which philosophical belief was being shown in the article, etc... After that, I'm sorry, but I'm in NO mood to post anything substantial tonight! All I have to do tomorrow after class is type up the vaudeville paper, and that's it, so come tomorrow night I should have something better then this post up. Sorry this post wasn't more interesting/comic related, but after spending the past 2 hours working on that philosophy stuff, all I want to do is pass out. On the plus side, I'm up to 21 followers(!), which is awesome! Anyway, thanks for reading, and I promise to have something better posted tomorrow. Until next time, Long Live The Legion!

No comments:

Post a Comment