Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Friday and I'm feeling lazy!

The title of this post pretty much says it all. Since I am feeling a bit on the lazy side tonight, I'm not going to be posting any new reviews... Heartbreaking, no? ;) Anyway, I'm going to start reading Warren Ellis' initial arc on Astonishing X-Men before passing out tonight, and by tomorrow night, I should have Astonishing #25-30 finished and posted(in Quick Look format). That's the plan anyway...

Let's see, what else can I put in this post so it isn't a total waste of time? Oh yeah, has anybody picked up that new Green Lantern animated movie? I think it came out this past Tuesday. I hardly watch any movies(the last movie I watched from start to finish was X-Men 3 a few years back), but if I hear some good things about this movie I might be willing to pick it up or download it on my PS3. Personally I'd rather spend three hours playing a video game than watching a movie, but that's just me. That's pretty much all the comic related stuff I can think of right now. After I publish this measly little post, I'll probably head to the few blogs I follow and see what they've got up. It must be better than what I've posted tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so you haven't seen "The Dark Knight" or "Iron Man"?

    I haven't picked up "Green Lantern: First Flight" yet, but I'll get to it eventually.

    Oh, and there's a crisis coming...to my blog! Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I haven't seen either movie! I REALLY want to check out Dark Knight, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. As big a comic fan as I am, and I haven't seen any of the recent comic based movies. Crazy, no?

    Since I can simply download the GL movie straight to my PS3, I'll probably watch that some rainy day.

    Uh-oh a crisis??? I don't like the sound of that... Is this that sabbatical I've been dreading???

    ReplyDelete